Ironworker is a class of machines that can shear, notch, and punch holes in steel plate. Ironworkers generate force using hydraulic systems. High strength carbon steel blades and dies of various shapes are used to work the metal. The machine itself is made of very heavy steel to handle the enormous force that can be generated during use.
Operations which can be performed include:
- Shearing – Max. 20 mm – 330 mm / 12 mm – 400 mm
- Punching – Max. Ø 28 x 25 mm thk. / Ø 35 x 20 mm thk. / Ø 38 x 18 mm thk. / Ø 42 x 16 mm thk.
- Notching – Max. 12 mm thk. X 80 mm width x 100 mm length
- Angle Cutting – Max. 140 x 140 x 12 mm thk.
- Channel Cutting- Max. 150 x 75 x 6 mm thk.