ACME introduce cold form secondary member (Z & C) manufactured using advance roll forming technology machine to produce longer sections under close tolerances. This Z sections are recommended for roof and C girt for side wall cladding in required size and thickness.
To enhance the structural strength of sections small ribs has been provided in Z and C sections. These Z and C sections are offered duly pre-punched holes and in required sizes.
Our pre-punched purlins are quick to install and suitable for both insulated and uninsulated roofs and walls. The thickness and height of the purlin selected depend on span length and loads.
- Working Height – 910 mm
- Feeding Width – 328/358/430 mm
- Working Speed – 15 m/min
- Galvanised steel in 175/275 GSM
- Hot Rolled steel in 345/245 Mpa
ACME offer standard Z purlins and Z girts as well as custom profiles and punching patterns. We manufacture this in size of 175 mm to 300 mm in 1.75 mm-3 mm thickness. Z purlins are also available with other depths and flange widths.
- Z Purlin Forming machine can produce many sizes of Z shaped purlins.
- The whole line mainly consist of uncoiler and its base, coil sheet flattening equipment, Z forming system, punching equipment, post cutting equipment, hydraulic station and controlling system.
- Controlling System: PLC in required sizes.