ACME introduce Cold Form Z & C Purlin System manufactured using advance roll forming technology machine to produce longer sections under close tolerances. This Z sections are recommended for roof and C girt for side wall cladding in required size and thickness.
To enhance the structural strength of sections small ribs has been provided in Z and C sections. These Z and C sections are offered duly pre-punched holes and in required sizes.
ACME offer cold form standard section i.e C girts as well as custom profiles and punching patterns. We offer this C-purlins / C-girts in various depths and flange widths. See the details enclosed.
In this section you’ll find sample calculations for determining wind and snow loads as well as C-purlin/C-girt weight tables.
Our pre-punched purlins are quick to install and suitable for both insulated and uninsulated roofs and walls. The thickness and height of the purlin selected depend on span length and loads.
- Working Height – 852 mm
- Working Width – Max. 450 mm
- Working Speed – 15 m/min
- Galvanised steel in 175/275 GSM
- Hot Rolled steel in 345/245 Mpa
The Features of C-Girt forming machine
- C-Purlin Forming Machine can produce many sizes of C shaped purlins.
- The whole line mainly consists of its base, coil sheet flattening equipment, C forming system. punchinge quipment, postcutting equipment, hydraulic station, and controlling system.
- Controlling system: PLC
In addition to its complete line of metalic building panel systems and structural purlin and girt members, we also offers a full complement of purlin clips and girt clips shown on this page. Contact us for full details andfor information on customized clips.
- Structurally strong.
- Uniform and straight.
- Pre punched holes and required length.
- Saving in cost up to 30% due to better design.
- Close tolerances on sectional dimensions due to automatic controlled manufacturing.
- Fast to erect and easy handling.
- Economy due to reduction in dead weight.